Graphic Quality

Subject: Graphic Quality
From: Tytus Pluciennik <tytusp -at- ADLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:59:23 +0100

Hi Everybody!
I am working on an Online help project in Html, and I am having problems
with the quality graphics especially when re-sizing.
Can any of you smart folk tell me the best way of conserving the quality
of the graphic. I am using Word 97 and RoboHtml. The gifs look right in
Word and then in RoboHtml, but when I test them on a Web browser the
fonts imbedded in the gif are unreadable.
The graphics I use originate from a simple print screen, than altered
slightly in MSPaint, than converted to gifs with BMPtoGIF.
Thanx