thank you

Subject: thank you
From: Marilyn O'Leary <moleary -at- LSUVM -dot- SNCC -dot- LSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:50:44 -0600

Thanks to all of you techwr-lers who responded to my question about a
retainer vs. a contract offline, especially Robin, Allen, Fabien, Smokey,
Mary, and Greg. I appreciated all of the input. I thought about everything
you suggested and wrote a proposal. Don't know if they will accept it.
It's great to have friendly support. THANKS. Marilyn

Marilyn Barrett O'Leary
Louisiana Sea Grant College Program
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA
moleary -at- lsuvm -dot- sncc -dot- lsu -dot- edu