Want to turn your writing skills into 75K yr. or more

Subject: Want to turn your writing skills into 75K yr. or more
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 18:20:39 -0600

1-19-98

I agree with Jim Chevallier. The website listed takes you to what appears
to be an elaborate marketing plan to sell "reports" on how to make money
doing various thing. This is suspiciously similar to the spam messages
constantly coming across the internet offering ways to make $$$ by
"selling" reports such as these. Someone appears to have tailored it
to writers in order to cash in on us and I for one am not biting.

Becky