Re: FrameMaker 5.5 Templates

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 5.5 Templates
From: Brad Anderson <brad -at- FALCONMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:09:45 -0500

Nancy,

We supplied a fair number of templates on the Solutions Sampler CD that
accompanied Frame 5.5. You'll find the templates in the Falcon
folder/directory on the CD.

Best Regards,

Brad

>On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Nancy Kaminski wrote:
>
>> I am just learning FrameMaker 5.5, and while I'm not doing too badly in
>> learning the features (I'm pretty good at PageMaker, and that has helped a
>> bit) I'd like to lean on some ready-made templates.
>>
>> I know there are some templates that come with the application, but the ones
>> for a book are sized for 7 x 9 pages. Our manuals are 8.5 x 11---and when I
>> try to resize the templates the text frames go goofy and I've not had a lot
>> of luck in fixing them up, due to my inexperience.
>>
>> So, does anyone know of a source for 8.5 x 11 book templates? Any help in
>> this is vastly appreciated!

Brad Anderson Majordomo: Majordomo -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
Owner, FrameUsers.com Posting Address: Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
brad -at- FrameUsers -dot- com Human Admin: brad -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
(800) 272-5238
(301) 924-0855 FrameMaker 5.5 Adobe Certified Expert

The Online FrameMaker User Network: http://www.FrameUsers.com/