QUESTION: RoboHELP

Subject: QUESTION: RoboHELP
From: Claire Kapiri <claire -at- NOTES -dot- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:19:25 +0200

Hi,

I have loaded RoboHELP 95 on to my system. I am using Word 7.0 on windows 95.

When I click on the Create New Help Project icon, Word is lanched and I
have a new document called NEWROBO.DOC.

I have looked in all the menus and cannot find any of the RoboHELP
features. There is no tool box, I have no options for lanching the Create
New Help Project dialogue box ... nothing.

What is going wrong?

Please forgive me if I am missing something silly. I have turned to
RoboHELP after trying to create a help project usinmg OMNI's MIF2RTF and
WINHELP Compiler with no luck.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks

Claire
Claire Kapiri
Technical Writer
Card Tech Limited
Nicosia
Cyprus
Tel: +357 2 376671
Fax: +357 2 377412
Email: claire -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy