Re: TW--Description

Subject: Re: TW--Description
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:35:26 -0600

Hi again, Gina,

One thought about your TW description: it's usually a big "no-no" to
have the Technical Writer test her/his own work. Preliminary testing is
fine, but not the final. That should be done by someone with no
involvement in the actual documentation process. In the same way, the
developers don't do QA testing on their own software.

Do you plan to produce printed user documentation? If so, you might
mention that, also.

Jane