Re: Billing Problems with Corporate Client

Subject: Re: Billing Problems with Corporate Client
From: Jon Leer <jleer -at- LTC -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:17:55 -0400

Eric commented recently:
> > We just got a new contract from this "temp agency".
> > They want us to provide a ton of documentation, including
> > articles of incorporation, Fed Tax ID certification, their
> > questionnaire, and proof of a total of 4 million dollars of
> > liability insurance. (BTW, we work exclusively offsite and
> > currently have no employees.)

Is this reference to liability insurance about general liability or errors
and omissions? General liability wouldn't make any sense if you are working
offsite, and getting errors and omissions insurance for technical writing
is unheard of by insurance agencies with whom I have talked. ("Technical
writing, what is that exactly?")

Jon Leer