Re[2]: Why should I fill this out...

Subject: Re[2]: Why should I fill this out...
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 15:57:38 -0600

We in the U.S. sometimes forget we are not the only ones on TECHWR-L,

As witness the latest go-round of the FCC/Telco bogosity. As if people in
NZ
or the UK care what the FCC does here. (Speaking of which, don't you like
how the deadline date keeps changing? Nice touch, that. Shows attention to
detail.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224