QUESTION: Reference Excel Files

Subject: QUESTION: Reference Excel Files
From: "Key,Sharon" <skey -at- AGEDWARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:53:07 -0600

I am cross-posting this to the WINHLP list.

We currently produce multiple documents for our corporate directors that
consists of 400 Excel charts. My manager has decided she wants a Help file
developed (using RoboHelp) that would reference all these charts as bitmaps.
We are currently resampling them to make them smaller using Paint Shop
Pro. What a hassle! These puppies change every month.

Is there a way to reference these Excel charts without converting them to
bitmaps? Are we totally insane to even consider doing all this work every
month. Is there an obviously simpler way we have totally ignored?

Sharon Key
Senior Tech Writer
A. G. Edwards
St. Louis, MO