Re: MS Manual of Style

Subject: Re: MS Manual of Style
From: Todd Snarr <todd_snarr -at- AUTOSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 07:52:35 -0700

>Does anyone use the Chicago Manual of Style for anything now?

I bought the book thinking I would use it, but I very seldom do. Since we're a software house, I spend most of my time using the MS Manual of Style and Sun's A Style Guide for the Computer Industry. The CSM is an old standby, but it's just not geared toward the computer industry. In fact, when I have a basic question on punctuation or usage, I probably turn to Strunk and White more often than the CSM.

Todd Snarr
Auto-Soft Corporation
todd_snarr -at- autosoft -dot- com