Re: Need suggestions for resources

Subject: Re: Need suggestions for resources
From: Rebecca Rachmany <purple -at- NETMEDIA -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 21:25:12 +0200

>Linda Laurie wrote:
>
>> We're updating our web site and I'm looking for good resources to list
on my
>> site. If you have any suggestions, please send them to me, and I'll
check them
>> out and add them if I find the sites useful. The only criteria for
suggested
>> sites is that they must contain information that would be helpful to
WinHelp
>> or HTML help authors.
>>

>> Lin
>> Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com

TECH-TAV recently completed our Web site, www.TECH-TAV.com. We don't
specifically address on-line help, but we do have information and tools for
technical writers.

At our web site you will find:

* Information about TECH-TAV staff and services
* The Doc Manager's Newsletter, a magazine for documentation managers and
marketing managers responsible for documentation. The Newsletter includes
information on Word for Windows, Office 97, marketing brochures, and
identifying good technical writing.
* Downloads of the TECH-TAV Macro Suite, used worldwide to replace Word's
numbering and Master Document functions.

Our address is http://www.tech-tav.com.

Rebecca Rachmany
General Manager
TECH-TAV technical and end-user documentation
P.O. Box 2419, Tel Aviv 61024
purple -at- netmedia -dot- net -dot- il
Phone: 972-3-6090416
http://www.tech-tav.com