Software Development Processes

Subject: Software Development Processes
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:48:26 -0700

Yo, Techwhirlers.

I'd like to hear from some of you folks out there who write
documentation for commercial software (Windows-based business
applications, to narrow it down a bit). I'm interested in the processes
your company follows to develop a software product. I don't need to know
all the intricacies of development, but some of the high-level
milestones for the process would be nice.

Please respond directly to me, and I'll provide more detail on my needs.

Thanks,
Bill Burns
Senior Technical Writer
ILE Communications Group