How to become a card carrying conservative of the ...

Subject: How to become a card carrying conservative of the ...
From: "P.A. Gantt" <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 13:42:11 -0500

First Happy Holidays (once again)
<giggle>

I have emassed a huge loose
summary of a variety of sources
on copyright, "fair use," and related
URLs / sources if you would like
to email me offlist.

about copyrights...

<mailto:pagantt -at- bigfoot -dot- com>

Meanwhile here is a newsletter sniplet
I am receiving since I am very interested
in First Amendment Rights (as writers
I believe we all should be).

ACLU - Cyber-Liberties Update, Subscription Info., Sites

==

CYBER-LIBERTIES UPDATE
DECEMBER 24, 1997

IN THIS ISSUE OF CYBER-LIBERTIES UPDATE:

·ACLU Presents the Year in Civil Liberties 1997
·FTC Privacy Net Guidelines Fall Short on Protecting Confidentiality
·GILC Members Criticize PICsRules for Promoting Censorship of Internet
·Civil Liberties Groups Call for FCC Delay on FBI Surveillance Plan
·No Electronic Theft Act Becomes Law Amidst Confusion and Concerns
·About Cyber-Liberties, Are You A Card Carrying ACLU Member?

<snip>

About Cyber-Liberties Update:

ACLU Cyber-Liberties Update Editor:
A. Cassidy Sehgal (csehgal -at- aclu -dot- org)
American Civil Liberties Union
National Office 125 Broad Street,
New York, New York 10004

The Update is a bi-weekly e-zine on cyber-liberties cases and
controversies at the state and federal level. Questions or comments
about the Update should be sent to Cassidy Sehgal at csehgal -at- aclu -dot- org -dot-
Past issues are archived at
<http://www.aclu.org/issues/cyber/updates.html>

To subscribe to the ACLU Cyber-Liberties Update, send a message to
majordomo -at- aclu -dot- org with "subscribe Cyber-Liberties" in the body of your
message. To terminate your subscription, send a message to
majordomo -at- aclu -dot- org with "unsubscribe Cyber-Liberties" in the body.

Protect your civil liberties. Become a card carrying member of the
American Civil Liberties Union, visit the ACLU web site
<http://www.newmedium.com/aclu/join.html>

Take the First Amendment Pledge: <http://www.firstamendment.org>

For general information about the ACLU, write to info -at- aclu -dot- org -dot-

See us on the web at <http://www.aclu.org> and on America Online
keyword: ACLU

This Message was sent to cyber-liberties

==

P.A. Gantt <mailto:pagantt -at- bigfoot -dot- com>
Electronic Media Design and Support
M.S., HRD, The University of Tennessee