IMSI Soft

Subject: IMSI Soft
From: David Slonosky <David -dot- Slonosky -at- ITLS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:59:50 -0500

Is IMSI Soft still a going concern? I sent their sales staff an e-mail a
week ago and no response. They are supposedly the current owners of HiJaak
Pro, according to the Quarterdeck home page. I *could* keep sending them
e-mails, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone here knew if they were
still operating or not.

David