Re: Comment--(ouch!)

Subject: Re: Comment--(ouch!)
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 08:53:53 -0600

Hey, Chris, lighten up! Susan's post was tongue-in-cheek and certainly
one all of us can (or should) relate to.

On Monday, December 22, 1997 8:39 PM, Chris Tonjes
[SMTP:ctonjes -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM] wrote:
> If that's your best Christmas present, your life must be an empty one.
My
> heart goes out to you.

(blah, blah, blah....)

> I hope one day you'll know the joy of family life, or the simple
pleasure of
> pet ownership, or possibly the special feeling of seeing a good movie
with a
> close friend. Maybe someday you'll eat a terrific gourmet meal, or
travel to
> a foreign country and fall in love. Perhaps you'll have a child,
blessed

(more blah, blah, blah deleted)

And maybe someday, some of us will develop a sense of humor!

Susan's post was great.... a real tummy-warmer, in fact. And yes, I do
have gourmet meals, travel experiences in foreign countries, kids I
love, pets, and more.

Happy holidays to all.

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,