Microsoft shenanigans

Subject: Microsoft shenanigans
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:06:02 -0600

Thanks to all who responded on my IE4 question. Now that I know for
sure what it is, I can weigh in.

I have Windows 95 without IE. I use Netscape (hee hee). I have no
problems at all.

Is it possible that IE4 is meant for Windows 97, and is not
backward-compatible?

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com