Re: FWD: Re: (Fwd) Re: Not Wanted--Technical Writers

Subject: Re: FWD: Re: (Fwd) Re: Not Wanted--Technical Writers
From: "P.A. Gantt" <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:49:45 -0500

Eric J. Ray wrote:

> Forwarded anonymously on request.
>
> ***********************
> Pat,

<snipped for the list's sake>

> * I post from my own, personal account: not from a university, as you do,
> or from a large company, like many others. I don't have the spam
> management resources that you may have, and I'd rather not waste my time
> downloading then plowing through unwanted emails.

So do I. I pay for my service.Inaccurate.

My personal comments to anonymous were
rerouted through Eric. I hope he sends them
to anonymous. I also hope that others
are not singled out this way by anonymous
senders in the future. Thought this was
against list rules.

My my my...
<sigh>

Down to counting lines in sigs?

Howz this for a sig?

P.A. Gantt <mailto:pagantt -at- bigfoot -dot- com>
Electronic Media Design and Support
M.S., HRD, The University of Tennessee