Re: Multimedia maze

Subject: Re: Multimedia maze
From: Heather Ramamurthy <HeatherR -at- MATRIDIGMUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:28:30 -0800

Have you looked at DemoShield? We tried out a trial version at their
website
http://www.demoshield.com. Unfortunately, it contains ScreenCam, which
you say has not been that great. But we compared it with Astound. It
seemed a little more complicated to use than Astound, but created an
interesting demo.
Heather Ramamurthy