Re: Information anxiety

Subject: Re: Information anxiety
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:13:15 -0500

One thing that helps us: we have a collective of writers who have
expertise/interest in different areas and they educate the rest of the
group in those areas. Participation is voluntary and VERY unstructured.
Some writers choose not to participate, others are very involved. It's a
very cooperative effort and saves a lot of time and energy.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager