Re: Help with FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Help with FrameMaker
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:28:46 -0800

The only thing I can tell you, Beth, is that you can color table cells
(Table>Custom Ruling & Shading). So, if you want to put the text in
single-cell tables and color the table cells, you can do that. Otherwise, I
don't think there is a way. You can automate the process if you have a
macro program like QuicKeys.

- tgr

PS: You can try asking Adobe if they know something.

- tgr