JOB POSTING: Fort Worth, TX

Subject: JOB POSTING: Fort Worth, TX
From: Mike Malloy <mpmalloy -at- FLASH -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 16:12:28 -0600

DDMS, a small software company in Keller, TX (north of Ft. Worth) has an
opening for an entry-level technical writer and editor. This is a
permanent, full-time position. You'll be joining a department of six
people who produce written documentation, online help, and training
videos. We also participate in quality assurance software testing.

DDMS is a leading developer of distribution management software. Our
software is used by dealers of office supplies, office furniture,
business equipment, and educational supplies. We provide a complete
suite of integrated applications that let these dealers automate and
manage their businesses.

We're looking for an applicant who:

* Writes clearly and concisely
* Meets deadlines and assumes responsibility for projects
* Possesses a college degree (English, Liberal Arts, or Journalism
majors preferred)
* Has experience with Pagemaker (experience with Acrobat and ForeHelp
is also very helpful)

We prefer applicants with professional writing experience, but will
consider inexperienced writers who are otherwise qualified.

If you're interested, send a resume and writing sample to the
Documentation Department:

email: mpmalloy -at- flash -dot- net
fax: 817-431-0955
mail: DDMS