Re: Technophobia/Information Anxiety

Subject: Re: Technophobia/Information Anxiety
From: STaylor <sntaylor -at- STARTEXT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 21:58:44 -0600

Re: Technophobia/Information Anxiety

"...it drove me nuts when I would explain to my
staff what directions the department needed to take, what technology I
proposed to introduce to meet the demands..."

I might have resisted too. Most people accept change when they feel they
are apart of it, not when they are told what it will be.

Try another approach, and you might not go nuts.