Job - Austin, Texas

Subject: Job - Austin, Texas
From: J Warnick <mizwiz -at- SWBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:12:28 -0600

I found out about this job today. Please respond to
hiring -at- globeset -dot- com -dot- Thanks.

GlobeSet (http://www.globeset.com) is rapidly taking a leadership
position in the electronic commerce industry and needs sharp,
talented professionals to join its development team.

TECHNICAL WRITER (Reference W239) Multiple Openings

5+ years technical writing experience

Experience in any or all of the following desired but not required:
- High performance internet servers
- Bank card interchange protocols (ISO 8583)
- Merchant point of sale applications and servers
- X.509 certificates
- Certificate Authorities
- SET Protocol
- Cryptography
- User Interface

FrameMaker and MS Word experience is required.

Demonstrated experience documenting commercial software products is
required.

These openings are full time, permanent career positions. Salaries are
highly competitive, backed with equally competitive stock options.
We also offer a matching 401K, as well as a comprehensive benefits
package.

E-mail (preferred) or fax your resume today to:

Director of Recruiting
GlobeSet, Inc.
E-mail: hiring -at- globeset -dot- com
Fax: (512) 427-5101