Re: Job Postings--More Info please!

Subject: Re: Job Postings--More Info please!
From: JIMCHEVAL <JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:08:57 EST

In a message dated 97-12-10 14:37:26 EST, durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET writes:

<<If you post a job opening, please say UP FRONT if you're open to
telecommuting. >>
While that would help me too, I'd say more important is to put the region and
if it's staff or contract in the SUBJECT:

JOB: Los Angeles area, staff - senior writer wanted

When people do that, it saves a lot of energy for a lot of us.

Thanks -
Jim C.
Los Angeles
Currently swamped