QUESTION: Lockheed Martin Contractors

Subject: QUESTION: Lockheed Martin Contractors
From: KDFisher <KDFisher -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:23:00 EST

Greetings:

Does anyone in the Northern Virginia area know which contractors/agencies
(hopefully reputable!) Lockheed Martin in Manassas, VA uses to hire writers?
I am interested in exploring how to get a contract there. I'm assuming you
have to go through a certified DOE or DoD contractor; pretty tough or nearly
impossible to get into those firms as an independent contractor.

Please respond to: KDFisher -at- aol -dot- com

Thanks!

Kathy Fisher
Middleburg, VA
http://members.aol.com/KDFisher/kdfisher.html