Technical Communication Opportunity

Subject: Technical Communication Opportunity
From: Kyle Gams <kgams -at- TRI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:45:44 -0500

_____________________________________

Technical communicators wanted!

Online documentation opportunities
_____________________________________

The Registry, Inc. is a full-service information
technology consulting firm with 60 offices
nationally. We currently have a number of
exciting positions available in our Technical
Communication Consulting Group (TCC),
which serves clients in the Chicago
metropolitan area.

We may have an opportunity for you, if you:

-- Have two or more years experience in
technical communication

-- Have developed online help using RoboHELP,
HTML, Doc-to-Help, or other tools

-- Are interested in helping Fortune 1000 and
emerging growth companies communicate
technical and business information effectively

-- Want to be part of an entrepreneurial
organization

-- Want high potential for training and career
growth

Strong understanding of information technology
is a plus. Salaries vary depending on skills and
experience.

If you are interested in hearing more about
these opportunities or others at The Registry,
please contact:

Kyle Gams
_____________________________________
Tel 800.695.9119