Re: Robohelp users

Subject: Re: Robohelp users
From: William Meisheid <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:47:42 -0500

Anil K Govind wrote:

> Can somebody give me a few inputs on creating a "Jump" in a "Popup" box.
> I use Robohelp '95.
> The irony of it is; I was not able to locate the topic in the Robohelp file.

If you mean, how do I create a "popup hotspot" that displays a
topic as a popup then:

1. Select the desired hotspot text.

2. Click Popup on the floating toolbar. The Create Popup dialog
appears with your selected text in the Hotspot Text text box.

3. Select the Existing Topic tab.

4. Choose the desired topic from the topic list. The topic id
will display in the text box. You can scroll a long list by
typing the first letterin the text box yourself.

5. Click OK. RoboHELP creates your popup hotspot.
William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
Certified RoboHELP Training email: wgm -at- sageline -dot- com
Sageline Publishing 410.465.1548 Fax: 410.465.1812
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum - Sysop for: Style/Concepts/Etc
CSi email: 70713 -dot- 2225 -at- compuserve -dot- com