Functional illiteracy

Subject: Functional illiteracy
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 19:54:07 -0500

Along similar lines, I used some info from Editorial Eye one time
about "adult non-readers". This category of people were functionally
literate adults, but who didn't read except as it was required of
them--not people who would pick up a book willingly.
I was looking into writing for such an audience, and it was
another tool to help analyze the audience.
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
durl -at- buffnet -dot- net