Graduate Programs in Technical Communicaton

Subject: Graduate Programs in Technical Communicaton
From: Susan Schionning <Susan -dot- Schionning -at- X500-GW -dot- EDWARDS -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:46:06 -0800

Hi All:

I have received several inquires about the schools that offer M.A. and Ph.D. programs in technical communication. I'm sorry, but I don't have the actual URL. I found it by doing a search in Alta Vista on technical writing, or technical communication. I may have printed it out--I'll check my records at home and get back to you all. In the mean time here is a URL to begin your search:

http://www.stc-va.org/Academics/school.html

Good luck,

Susan Schionning
Symvionics, Inc.
susan -dot- schionning -at- iads -dot- edwards -dot- af -dot- mil