Help with Online Help

Subject: Help with Online Help
From: Meena S <meenas -at- MAILBLR -dot- EQUIN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:52:15 +0530

We use WexTech Systems - Doc-To-Help as the Help Compilation tool. The map id's and the final help files are handed over to the tech team. These map id's are then plugged into the programs to bring up the context sensitive help. We have used this process before and not really faced any problems. But the present project - we seem to be up against a wall. Can anyone help ?

The Techie Says:
I've got a .hlp file and a list of map numbers for individual topics generated by Doc To Help. Now, I have to call this .hlp file from one of my screens thru my Forms 4.5 Pl Sql. And pass the map no. so that it opens the respective topic from the screen. How do I call the help file with the map number.
(Win 95 - client. Win NT as the Server)

Has anyone implemented online help and can share their knowledge?
Email me at :
meenas -at- equin -dot- com

Regards,

Meena