Re: Getting certified as a Tech Writer

Subject: Re: Getting certified as a Tech Writer
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 17:27:04 UT

I'm certified through the University of Washington. They have a certificate
program that takes a year to complete. Is that the type of certification
you're talking about? Many colleges offer some kind of certificate program for
technical writing now a days.

From: Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues on
behalf of Indera
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 1997 1:03 AM
Subject: Getting certified as a Tech Writer


I have read articles that said that one could become certified as a tech
writer. Is this something that is offered at colleges, or are there
technical schools that offer this? I am interested in at least seeing
the curriculum for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated., or

Previous by Author: Re: YMMV Thanks
Next by Author: Re: Help authoring tool
Previous by Thread: Java Parody
Next by Thread: Getting certified as a Tech Writer

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads