Re: Improving quality of screen shots

Subject: Re: Improving quality of screen shots
From: Brian Martin <martin -at- SODALIA -dot- IT>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 09:16:24 +0100

Hi Doug:

I suggest you play with your screen colors. Grey-scale is usually an
approximation of the tone of the color you see on screen. Thus, if you
have more contrast on screen, your grey-scale will probably have more
contrast. Whether you can apply contrast to the windows you are working
on depends on the development package. What I mean is that some
portions of the screen may have fixed colors that you may not be able to
change with your Windows screen-color options.