Proposal writing info wanted

Subject: Proposal writing info wanted
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- MOBSEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:33:03 -0500

Hello everyone! I have a friend with some experience in proposal
writing looking for opportunities in that field. If anyone with
information about opportunities or resources for proposal writing in the
Atlanta, GA area would be so kind as to drop me a note off-list, my
friend would greatly appreciate it (and so would I)!

Many TIA

Melissa Fisher
mfisher -at- mobsec -dot- com