Re: Font Tools and Libraries

Subject: Re: Font Tools and Libraries
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:40:46 -0500

>I've done well with Monotype's bargain fonts, but I haven't >seen a package for those in quite a while.

Monotype, of course, is one of the classic foundries. I'm also very fond
of FontHaus, which has some unique fonts, including many solely for the
Mac.

And last year, FontHaus release a version of Eric Gill's Aries, an
exotic but flexible font which I like far more than any of Adobe's
recent releases.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) (604) 421-7189

"Non paseran!"
- Spanish Civil War slogan