Re: Word 97 Numbering Bugs??

Subject: Re: Word 97 Numbering Bugs??
From: NATHAN EMERSON <NATHANE -at- NETSERVER -dot- DATACOLLECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:20:44 -0600

1. Make sure that you have installed the new Office 97 patch available at
Microsoft's web site.

2. Refer to the following articles on the Microsoft knowledge base:
Article Q172764 Changes to List Number Style May be Lost
Article Q157844 Format of List Style Unexpectantly Removed

3. Create a new style not based on WORD 'list' style

Hope this helps.

Nathan Emerson