Bidding on Projects

Subject: Bidding on Projects
From: Michelle Nolan <nolanmj -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:25:53 PST

Fellow colleagues:

I am meeting with a software development company on Monday. They are
collecting bids to have a User Manual written. The company has
indicated that this is just the first project up for grabs- there will
be others in the near future.

I have searched the archives, and received some valuable general
information about bids. I'm wondering if any of you have words of
wisdom from personal experience or more importantly "lessons learned"
you could share with me? I've never done this before, and do not want
to make that obvious!

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated-

Michelle Nolan
Lead Technical Writer
The Nolan Technology Group, Inc.
(703) 768-3497