property sheet -- tab vs. page

Subject: property sheet -- tab vs. page
From: "Susan E. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STEEPLECHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:15:04 -0400

I don't have a Windows style guide handy, and am in a time crunch.

On a property sheet, I understand that the individual elements are called
"pages." When a procedure states "click the x <page/tab>", which is
correct?

In the Diagnostics property sheet, click the Tags tab

or

In the Diagnostics property sheet, click the Tags page

Both are used in the manual I'm editing.

Thanks!

Susan