Re: TOOLS: Problems with Word/WordPerfect?

Subject: Re: TOOLS: Problems with Word/WordPerfect?
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:43:02 -0500

IMHO, the one thing that puts WordPerfect well ahead of any
other word processing program is its Reveal Codes function, which
allows you to actually see what's happening instead of guessing.

But, to be clear about my partiality, I use a word processor for
a text entry tool, and do my layout and typesetting in Ventura.

--Joe
joemiller -at- canberra -dot- com