Need to find CBT developer ASAP

Subject: Need to find CBT developer ASAP
From: Sally Carter <SallyC -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:36:17 -0800

Help! I need to find a CBT developer who can quickly develop a brief
tutorial for us in Authorware in the very near future.

We have already developed a tutorial in ScreenCam, but found that it
wouldn't work on all the platforms we needed (specifically, Win 3.1).
The storyboard and screen shots already exist - I just need someone to
put it into Authorware and make it a little more interactive.
(Eventually we'll need to be able to run it on the Internet, but that's
not necessary for this release.) Nothing fancy.

Does anyone have names of reliable CBT developers? It would be nice if
they're in the Seattle area, but that's not absolutely necessary.
Thanks!

Sally Carter
Captura Software, Inc.
(425)487-9484 Ext.142