Re: Viewing postscript files

Subject: Re: Viewing postscript files
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:05:31 -0500

Cheryl...

I used that utility at a previous position and for the most part, it was
a useful thing to have around. However, either due to the software or
due to something on my end, it isn't very forgiving with anything
irregular. it doesn't (at least didn't) handle code that wasn't
perfectly clean....OTOH, it could have been me.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.