Re: Needed: Basic Postscript Info

Subject: Re: Needed: Basic Postscript Info
From: "Gibson, Stephanie" <SGibson -at- QWIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:20:44 -0500

>One of the best things you can do is talk to your printer, if you've
chosen one already.

>The .PRN files are printer-specific files you have created, with the
print drivers from your software.

My printer gave me a diskette containing his docutech printer drivers.
When I need to send him a file (source could be postscript or
non-postscript), I select Print to File and make .PRN the extension. He
can also print from a PDF file, though the graphics aren't nearly as
clear.

stef