Re: Saddle-stitched booklets and Word

Subject: Re: Saddle-stitched booklets and Word
From: "E. Forrest Christian" <efc -at- USINGIT -dot- BE>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:08:11 +0100

Doesn't Woody Leonhardt's wonderful, indispensable WinWord add-on library,
Woody's Office PoweR pack (WOPR) do that in WinWord versions 2-97? The function
is called Booklet or 2x4. In WOPR97, it can do things that will knock you flat,
stuff that those wimpy printing packages can't even touch.

Try http://www.wopr.com/wopr97/wopr97.htm to learn how to make WinWord behave
like it should. WOPR will be the best-spent US$49.95 (+ US$3 processing fee) in
your word-processing lifetime. But remember to buy a license for each
workstation. There is even a site license, I think.

You might also want to consider Woody's Office Watch, the weekly email update
on everything Microsoftie from the ultimate Office users. It is where the
Word97 service release "scandal" broke. I wouldn't do winword without it. Same
site.

(I do not make any money from throwing my insubstantial weight behind Woody.
It's just that I am an overly satisfied customer, and have been since the WOPR
was a shareware WinHelp book.)

E. Forrest Christian
Using It bvba
Brussels, Belgium