Saddle-stiched booklets and Word -Reply

Subject: Saddle-stiched booklets and Word -Reply
From: Carol Van Natta <CVANNATT -at- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 07:58:17 -0700

Sally, check out WOPR (Woody's Office Power Pack),
specifically the "2x4" utility. Though I don't have personal
experience with it, the doc. claims to do what I think you're
looking for.
http://www.wopr.com

>>> "Sally Yeo (home)" <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
11/19/97 7:10 am >>>
Hi all--hope you can help--

Does any know of a add-on to Word (6, 7 or 97) that can do
the
following:

1. Restructure the document as a 1/2 booklet,
saddle-stiched. This
means laying out page 16 on the right side of the page and
page 1 on the
left, etc. so it works as a booklet.

2. Leave the document in Word format. The customer does
not want to by
Click Books and deal with another piece of software for
maintenance.

Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com
sally -dot- yeo -at- whittman-hart -dot- com

Commands: mailto:listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu (e.g.
SIGNOFF TECHWR-L)
http://www.dejanews.com/
Subjects: JOB:, QUESTION:, SUMMARY:, ANNOUNCE:, or
none of these.