JOB: Training & Doc in Boston

Subject: JOB: Training & Doc in Boston
From: rebecca siegel <rebecca -at- ZLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:07:42 -0500

Hello writers,

I'm posting this job for someone else. Please send all responses and
questions to Ingrid Broadnax at Ingrid -dot- Broadnax -at- fmr -dot- com

Rebecca Siegel
rebecca -at- zlogic -dot- com
Logic Associates

Training Director -- Fidelity Institutional Investments, Retirement
Strategic Marketing, Boston, MA

In this position you will be responsible for developing an overall plan
for, and directing the implementation of training programs, printed
documentation and Web-based documentation on our retirement products and
processes for Fidelity employees (our retirement and funds wholesalers,
retirement and regular sales desk, and client managers). Additionally,
you will be responsible for providing factual content for use in
brochures, proposals and other sales tools and you will assist in the
development of IP and bank partner training and documentation materials.

Candidates will have 10+ years experience in a training environment in a
financial services organization or related environment developing and
delivering custom programs. At least the last three years of that time
should have been spent managing product or skills training with an
additional six years of hands-on experience developing and delivering
custom training programs. Some experience writing product or procedures
documentation is desirable. Strong presentation, interpersonal and
communication skills demonstrated both in classroom and in
negotiation/management interactions is a must. Experienced user of
PC-based word processing, design, layout, or authoring systems for
training or documentation.

For additional information, please contact Ingrid Broadnax at
617-563-7099 or at Ingrid -dot- Broadnax -at- fmr -dot- com