Re: hardware for Framemaker

Subject: Re: hardware for Framemaker
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 05:48:01 GMT

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:22:36 -0700, "LaTorra, Michael"
<MLaTorra -at- SCGROUPINC -dot- COM> wrote:

>On the Frame users listserv, I kept track of which platforms were
>associated with the most problems. PCs were far and away the most
>trouble prone. Macs were considerably less so. And UNIX boxes had the
>fewest problems of all for Frame users.

How does that compare when you figure the percentage of list members using
each platform? I'd guess that there are a lot more PC users than Mac users
on your list, so naturally the odds are that there would be more PC
problems.

-----
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/index.html
Woody Allen FAQ, Drew Carey, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Famous Arkansans, Poetry, Classic Rock, Elmore Leonard,
Justice League Index