Re: Online help wording question - Mutation

Subject: Re: Online help wording question - Mutation
From: "Wittel, Teresa" <Twittel -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:18:06 -0700

Ooops, did I hear you criticize the use of radio buttons as "jargon" in
the same email with the phrase "GUI"? Where does one draw the line here
- personal preference? I think any term (read "jargon") defined in the
Glossary is an acceptable term to use in the manual. (Of course that is
my personal bias, which is thrown out immediately upon accepting a job
with pre-defined standards.)

Teresa Wittel
NCS Sr. Information Developer