Re: PREFERENCE: Style

Subject: Re: PREFERENCE: Style
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:32:54 -0800

At 12:25 PM 11/14/97 -0500, John L Patterson wrote:
>We are developing an in-house style guide for regulatory manuals. From
>your experience, please help us resolve the following issues:
>

>John Patterson
>a342jpatters -at- attmail -dot- com

Considering that these are regulatory manuals, I suggest that you include a revision ID or date on every page. I've seen this done more often in footers than in headers.

Walter

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- connectnet -dot- com
Blood Type: O+

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!