Information Design - info/interest

Subject: Information Design - info/interest
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:50:29 +0000

I received a letter from the Information Design Network this morning and
wondered if it might be of interest to any on the list (here in UK or
across the pond!). Its aim is to establish and develop the information
design discipline in further and higher education. It ahs an annual
conference and active mailing list. The letter was a call for papers for
the next conference. Theme is the relationship between Information Design
and education. If anyone would like details I'll gladly forward you the
relevant information.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!