Re: New Spam Trick

Subject: Re: New Spam Trick
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:36:00 -0500

As a tech writer, I fell for this one "here's what you've been looking for". As
I'm always looking for info of one sort or another, I opened it only to find
some junk about adult videos. I was livid! :-<

--
Theodora Mazza, BA, MA, and working on an MBA (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)
The tech writer that could...