Re: License/Tax

Subject: Re: License/Tax
From: Don Stovicek <drstove -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:12:47 +0000

Yes, George, and the government will tax anything they can get away with.
You know years ago many of us said that it must really upset the government
that they can't tax sex. But now with Aids and the necessity of using a
condom, they are, in effect, getting some tax revenue from sex.

Maybe the next thing they will come up with is a tax on sleep since it is
non-productive and doesn't add to the corporate or government bottom line.

I rented a copy of "Network" this past weekend. Maybe it's time for that
movie to have a sequel or at least a revival. Because, "I am mad as hell and
I am not going to take it anymore," keeps making more and more sense every
day.

IMHO
Don Stovicek
National Director -- USADAD